Free Media Productions
Introduction and Objectives
This is the flagship production unit of the organization. The unit will produce feature length documentary and entertainment projects, aimed primarily at the primary international market. It will engage the best talent within and without the organization to produce feature length documentary and entertainment products for the primary international and local market. The unit is equipped to handle all aspects of the production, postproduction and finishing of software at primary market standards. Its infrastructure includes high-end 35mm digital equipment, dedicated postproduction facilities and a mobile production unit. It is two-team unit that has the ability to work on two medium sized projects simultaneously or one larger project.
The unit intends to play a major role in generating revenue for the organization through sales of its productions/services. It aims to exploit regional issues and topics that are of interest to a wider international target audience.
FMP will invite external talent to co-produce, and collaborate on software within this unit, as well as utilizing its in-house human resource.
a news and views web portal
- > 16-Sep-2011 - Freedom of Media in Current Political Scenario
- > 10-Sep-2011 - Book launch: Sab Laal-o-Guhar by Fehmida Riaz
- > 27-Aug-2011 - SAFMA Central Secretariat's clarification on a TV Show by Dr Shahid at Express TV
- > 24-Aug-2011 - SAFMA sends defamation notice to TV channel
- > 18-Aug-2011 - 51 senior journalists condemn slander against SAFMA
- > 13-Aug-2011 - Pakistan, India should develop common interests